The ACC modification request form can be found on this website under HOA Documents.

What are the rules regarding home projects?

Did you know that any alterations made to the exterior of your home need to be approved by the Architectural Control Committee (ACC) before construction begins? According to the Declaration, all requests for improvements should be submitted in writing to the ACC for review. This approval process applies to all modifications to the exterior of your home, including, but not limited to:

• Fence treatments
• Fencing changes
• Pools & Spas
• Patio extensions & covers, or Gazebos
• Home additions
• Playhouses or Playground equipment, basketball goals/hoops
• Storage buildings
• Landscaping of Front & Side yards not enclosed by solid fencing
• Mortared stone landscape edging
• Exterior painting
• Exterior lighting
• Satellite Dishes

If you have already started or completed a modification, the association documents require that you apply for approval and get it on record with the HOA. The ACC modification request form can be found on this website under HOA Documents.  Please be sure to include details about materials, dimensions, placement, equipment, color, and other relevant information in your request. A drawing is very helpful.  Including all the appropriate information will expedite the process of approval, eliminating the need to request further information.

If you would like to volunteer for this committee or have questions or comments, please send an email to Architecture Committee "Click Here". Please do not submit modification requests to the email address. It is only for questions or comments.  ACC modification requests should be submitted to Kim Nail our property manager. Thank you.

If you have any opinions or concerns about your HOA please send an email to Feedback "Click Here".